Join us! Welcome to our company
Account Executive, Marketing and Communications
Mach Media, LLC is a Europe-based, boutique marketing and communications agency. We’re currently looking to add an Account Executive of Marketing and Communications to the team in our U.S. office.
We value highly creative, dedicated employees who excel at client-facing interaction and effective communications and digital media strategies, possessing a spirit of curiosity and proactivity in everything they do.
The Account Executive, as part of the wider account management team, is an operational bridge between the client and the agency. Account Executives are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of client accounts. They need to develop effective working relationships with client contacts, and assist with all key functions on the account team to ensure efficient, high-quality and on-budget output. They will get involved with solving problems, drafting internal and external communications, and documenting progress. They work closely in a support role with Consultants and Account Managers, and in a client-facing capacity to deliver excellent customer service and quality deliverables.
We seek someone with experience formulating and executing a wide range of communications programs (Marketing, Social Media, PR, lead generation, etc.) to generate results, ideally in an agency setting.
(Note to candidates: This is not a sales or commission-based role).
What You’ll Do
- A lot of writing and content creation for social media, marketing campaigns, web and e-marketing copy, video scripts, client presentations and reports, case studies, press releases, white papers and more. Our clients need digital content delivered in engaging and thoughtful ways.
- Support US and EU client account teams in growing client accounts, projects and relationships.
- Create marketing communications/PR plans and editorial calendars.
- Create and execute client and agency social media calendars and outreach. Formulate engaging new ways to use social media with clients.
- Develop accurate project plans and budgets for current clients and prospects, and help keep all deliverables on track and on budget.
- Track client programs and campaigns in order to report KPIs, results and effort.
- Stay abreast of new technologies, tools and apps, to explore new ways of promoting clients and identifying their unique selling points.
- Support business development needs of the agency: preparation for pitches and proposals, business development research and related.
- Seek methods to generate positive media coverage and relationships for clients.
- Minimal travel (10-20% per year)
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, PR, journalism or related field
- 2+ years experience of relevant, well-rounded communications and marketing in support of client needs, preferably in an agency setting
- Excellent writing skills for different disciplines (Social Media, marketing copy, journalistic, etc.); strong verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong “customer-first” mentality
- A versatile professional who can adapt to changes in the market, business conditions and client needs
- Demonstrated prioritization in time management
- Corporate communications experience: executive presentations, reports, ROI analyses.
- Expert skills in modern tools and apps: MS Office, Internet and social media tools (hootsuite, etc.), monitoring and metrics (Google Analytics, etc.), PR database tools (Cision, etc.).
Desired, But Not Required
- Skilled in creative and/or digital creation tools (e.g., InDesign, HTML, Photoshop, Drupal/WordPress)
- Experience at a small-midsized media/marketing agency
- PMP certification
- Based in Washington, DC area
What We Offer
- Career growth in an exciting, fast-paced environment where you will be doing a lot of different, dynamic work in support of consultants leading accounts.
- A full-time position with competitive salary, benefits, bonus and flexible work options.
- A desirable office located in Bethesda, MD or remote work arrangement (for those outside of DC Metro area).
- Occasional travel to Europe for agency and client interfacing
- The opportunity to work on international accounts across many industries.
If you are interested and excited about this new opportunity, please send your: 1) resume and 2) cover letter (include recent salary history) to: email@example.com.
Mach Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mach Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Mach Media is offering internships for future communications, digital marketing and administrative professionals.
Mach Media is an international Marketing and Communications consultancy based in Ghent. Our international team comprises a broad range of cultures and experiences. This enriched perspective is much appreciated by clients who strive to effectively influence a diverse, global audience. Among our clients are big international companies, such as Solvay, ArcelorMittal, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Eastman Chemicals, Umicore, etc.
About the internship
- We offer flexible internship options that can start anytime throughout the year.
- The intern will be integrated into the PR/Digital/Corporate Comms team and will help on a wide range of national and international marketing and communications accounts and projects.
- The internship is unpaid; reimbursement of travel expenses related to client visits/activity is foreseen.
- Our office address: Ferdinand Lousbergkaai 105/2, 9000 Gent
- Internship duration is open for discussion
- Collaborating with office staff on issues concerning Mach Media projects.
- Utilizing the capabilities and functions of standard office software applications such as data management, spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing in completing assigned projects.
- Attending office meetings, planning sessions, brainstorm sessions, etc.
- Facilitating day-to-day process activities.
- Copywriting, editing, translating reports, building presentations, documents, correspondence, etc. Those with specialist skills such as graphic design and/or development will also have ample opportunity to use them.
- Bilingual EN/FR or EN/NL (EN proficiency is a must).
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in Business Administration or PR/Communications or a degree in Graphic Design and/or Digital Communications.
- Good copywriting skills and excellent grammar in English.
- Positive can-do attitude, eye for detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills.
- Results and solutions-oriented team worker.
Employee satisfaction is important to us, so we provide a dynamic workplace setting. Significant opportunity for advancement within an international company, with a second office based just outside of Washington, D.C.! We need people who thrive in an ever-changing landscape and approach their role with drive and enthusiasm.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Kelly Lataire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious about how past interns describe their experiences at Mach Media? Check out our website https://machmediagroup.com/news/mach-media-intern-experience-mona-coorevits/
We are a Europe-based boutique digital communications, marketing, branding and strategic communications consultancy looking to add the right experienced developers to our team of trusted regular freelance partners.
For practical reasons, our developer-partners are preferably based in the regions where our offices are located, namely either in Belgium or on the east coast of the U.S. However, we are open to hearing from developers from other geographies too, in order to support our global client projects and accounts.
You will work closely together with Mach Media account managers and graphic designers, and our in-house tech team, to bring to life responsive, adaptive and mobile web experiences.
Depending on our needs and your particular profile, you could be responsible for all or some of the following: functional analysis, creating wireframes (in static or interactive prototype form), modifying code and deploying web applications and websites. Whatever you develop, you test vigorously to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
You have a strong knowledge of the latest best practices in web design and functionality and can work according to client specifications, keeping a clear navigation in mind. You have an excellent eye and a highly professional attitude.
Whether the project is creating an entire website from scratch, adapting an existing website, testing and identifying technical problems or making a platform SEO-friendly, you take charge and stay in control right up until project signoff.
Additional capabilities and requirements
- Respect deadlines and work to set budget
- Have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and web standards
- Expertise and experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Wireframing
- Proficient with SQL and database management
- Highly client focused
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a developer
- Fluent in English; other languages a plus
- Highly proficient in WordPress or Drupal theme development
- Experience with WordPress Plugin development
- Experience with OOP
If you are excited to become a member of our trusted freelancer support team, please send your CV/resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
Spontaneous Applications Freelancers
We are a Europe-based boutique digital communications, marketing, branding and strategic communications consultancy. We are always on the lookout for experienced creative freelancers, not limited to but including:
- Graphic designers
- Web designers
- Video editors/producers
- SEO specialists
Our freelance partners are generally based in the regions where our offices are located, namely either near Belgium or on the east coast of the U.S. However, we are open to hearing from talented people from other geographies too, in order to support our global client projects and accounts.
If you are highly client focused, can respect deadlines and work to a set budget, and would like to join our team of exceptional trusted freelance partners, we encourage you to send us your CV/resume and portfolio (where appropriate) to firstname.lastname@example.org