Join us! Welcome to our company
Do you dream daily about design and visuals? Are you on top of all the latest graphic design and audiovisual trends and techniques? Is your imagination bursting with original ideas that you can fashion into inspired strategic artistic concepts? Can you realize creative visions for any client and industry and inspire your colleagues to do the same? Are you fascinated by people, advertising and brands? Are you able to apply creative thinking to business problems?
If so, we would like to talk with you!
Mach Media is the boutique firm of Marketers and Communicators hired by global companies who want to have plug and play access to an expert or team of experts to create and implement inspired Marketing and Corporate Communication strategies.
What We Offer
- An exciting, fast-paced environment – no two days are alike!
- The opportunity to work on international accounts across industries, primarily life sciences, chemical, manufacturing and aerospace.
- A desirable office location in the heart of Ghent.
- An attractive salary package.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for the creation and development of original communication concepts with particular focus on their visual appearance.
- Work closely together with our account teams to bring all kinds of business communications alive across many different types of media.
- Convey our clients’ messages with strong visual impact through your highly creative design skills, excellent attention to detail and a highly professional attitude.
- Discuss and present ideas directly to clients.
- Oversee the production of creative outputs e.g. print advertisements, TV commercials, mailings, social media content, etc.
- Support the new business and account teams when pitching for new business with existing and potential clients.
To Deliver, You Need
- Artistic sensibilities and understanding.
- Knowledge of design and production processes.
- The ability to work with account team, especially copywriters.
- The talent to inspire and coach other creative team members
- Respect for deadlines and working to a set budget.
- Strong communication and organizational skills to stay on top of projects.
- Strategic creative thinking and the ability to develop original design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- To be highly client focused.
- Minimum 5 years’ graphic design experience.
- Up-to-date experience with or of knowledge of industry-leading software, not limited to but including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- High proficiency in all design aspects including print, web and mobile
- Fluency in English; other languages a plus.
- Skills in video editing, html, CSS, PHP, 3D visualization, etc.
If you are excited about this new challenge, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Mach Media is offering internships for future communications, digital marketing and administrative professionals.
Mach Media is an international Marketing and Communications consultancy based in Ghent. Our international team comprises a broad range of cultures and experiences. This enriched perspective is much appreciated by clients who strive to effectively influence a diverse, global audience. Among our clients are big international companies, such as Solvay, ArcelorMittal, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Eastman Chemicals, Umicore, etc.
About the internship
- We offer flexible internship options that can start anytime throughout the year.
- The intern will be integrated into the PR/Digital/Corporate Comms team and will help on a wide range of national and international marketing and communications accounts and projects.
- The internship is unpaid; reimbursement of travel expenses related to client visits/activity is foreseen.
- Our office address: Ferdinand Lousbergkaai 105/2, 9000 Gent
- Internship duration is open for discussion
- Collaborating with office staff on issues concerning Mach Media projects.
- Utilizing the capabilities and functions of standard office software applications such as data management, spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing in completing assigned projects.
- Attending office meetings, planning sessions, brainstorm sessions, etc.
- Facilitating day-to-day process activities.
- Copywriting, editing, translating reports, building presentations, documents, correspondence, etc. Those with specialist skills such as graphic design and/or development will also have ample opportunity to use them.
- Bilingual EN/FR or EN/NL (EN proficiency is a must).
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in Business Administration or PR/Communications or a degree in Graphic Design and/or Digital Communications.
- Good copywriting skills and excellent grammar in English.
- Positive can-do attitude, eye for detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills.
- Results and solutions-oriented team worker.
Employee satisfaction is important to us, so we provide a dynamic workplace setting. Significant opportunity for advancement within an international company, with a second office based just outside of Washington, D.C.! We need people who thrive in an ever-changing landscape and approach their role with drive and enthusiasm.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Kelly Lataire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious about how past interns describe their experiences at Mach Media? Check out our website https://machmediagroup.com/news/mach-media-intern-experience-mona-coorevits/
We are a Europe-based boutique digital communications, marketing, branding and strategic communications consultancy looking to add the right experienced developers to our team of trusted regular freelance partners.
For practical reasons, our developer-partners are preferably based in the regions where our offices are located, namely either in Belgium or on the east coast of the U.S. However, we are open to hearing from developers from other geographies too, in order to support our global client projects and accounts.
You will work closely together with Mach Media account managers and graphic designers, and our in-house tech team, to bring to life responsive, adaptive and mobile web experiences.
Depending on our needs and your particular profile, you could be responsible for all or some of the following: functional analysis, creating wireframes (in static or interactive prototype form), modifying code and deploying web applications and websites. Whatever you develop, you test vigorously to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
You have a strong knowledge of the latest best practices in web design and functionality and can work according to client specifications, keeping a clear navigation in mind. You have an excellent eye and a highly professional attitude.
Whether the project is creating an entire website from scratch, adapting an existing website, testing and identifying technical problems or making a platform SEO-friendly, you take charge and stay in control right up until project signoff.
Additional capabilities and requirements
- Respect deadlines and work to set budget
- Have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and web standards
- Expertise and experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Wireframing
- Proficient with SQL and database management
- Highly client focused
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a developer
- Fluent in English; other languages a plus
- Highly proficient in WordPress or Drupal theme development
- Experience with WordPress Plugin development
- Experience with OOP
If you are excited to become a member of our trusted freelancer support team, please send your CV/resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
Spontaneous Applications Freelancers
We are a Europe-based boutique digital communications, marketing, branding and strategic communications consultancy. We are always on the lookout for experienced creative freelancers, not limited to but including:
- Graphic designers
- Web designers
- Video editors/producers
- SEO specialists
Our freelance partners are generally based in the regions where our offices are located, namely either near Belgium or on the east coast of the U.S. However, we are open to hearing from talented people from other geographies too, in order to support our global client projects and accounts.
If you are highly client focused, can respect deadlines and work to a set budget, and would like to join our team of exceptional trusted freelance partners, we encourage you to send us your CV/resume and portfolio (where appropriate) to firstname.lastname@example.org