Commercial COMMS CONSULTANT
- Do you live for results, relish working independently, and speak/read/write in superb English?
- Do you thrive in building a relationship of trust with your clients and providing the best client service ever?
- Would focusing on client needs and growth, KPIs and identifying new business opportunities be a no-brainer for you?
- Do you have experience working in life sciences?
- Can you juggle internal and external corporate communications and change management, all while working independently, like the superhero that you are?
- Are you people-minded, do you create a welcoming environment for you and your colleagues?
- Do you live within a reasonable commuting area of our offices in Ghent, Belgium?
Then apply to work with us at Mach Media!
How can you reach out?
Do you think you have the creative and consulting capabilities to be the Communications Consultant for us?
Then please send your CV and a cover letter with recent salary history to:
Looking forward to receiving your application!
Mach Media is a full service marketing and communications agency. We inspire today’s executives to be tomorrow’s stars by helping deliver memorable and powerful communications to drive business forward.
We work closely with the executive teams of multinational companies in the life sciences and healthcare, chemicals, and food & beverage industries.
Mach Media is a company that truly, truly C.A.R.E.S., meaning, our team is composed of people who are:
Customer-Centric, Accountable, Reliable, Essential, Solution-Oriented
Do these values resonate with you? Then we’d like to meet you.
What does a communications consultant do?
- Acts as the client liaison for Mach Media and is the main point of contact for the client across all stages of the project life cycle.
- Nurtures and grows existing clients to meet or exceed defined targets.
- Learns all there is to know about the clients’ businesses, products or services, the markets and their customers, and upskills the account team in this knowledge.
- Writes winning proposals and offers and prepares crystal-clear project briefs for colleagues.
- Assists clients in solving communication, branding or digital marketing problems and maps out how digital and Inbound Marketing approaches/strategies can be used or optimized for business results.
- Oversees the account team, and ensures that every deliverable is completed on time, on budget and to the highest quality standards.
- Is a mentor to the account team to help grow their skillsets, experience and confidence, in order to elevate our work for clients – and by extension for our agency.
- Stays on top of the latest marketing and communications technologies and trends, and shares those findings proactively with colleagues and clients.
- Is digitally savvy with knowledge of digital marketing concepts and tools, especially Inbound marketing approach.
- Strategically communicates with clients at a business level, and creates integrated, pragmatic and cost-effective strategies, from social media to marketing automation.
Who do we hope you are?
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in Marketing/Communications, and at least 2 of those in an agency (a must have), working in: marketing communications, digital marketing, corporate branding, internal communications, corporate communications and/or change management.
- You have a winning record of leading digital marketing/communications campaigns from strategy to execution supporting business needs.
- You like numbers and are used to budgeting, billing and invoicing.
- You are fearless about managing clients’ expectations throughout the entire life cycle of a project and always have a plan b, c, and d ready.
- You have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ensuring you are able to advise and liaise with senior executives (including C-Suite level).
- You are confident enough to sell, are comfortable negotiating, and always think strategically.
- You know (and love!) the life sciences sector, and, have experience with internal communications and change management initiatives.
- Digital marketing strategies (inbound marketing, lead generation, email marketing, SEO, etc.)—you know those in your sleep.
- You understand while there’s great work ahead, it’s not going to get done by itself. You are able to inspire the account team to be their best selves, and you have no problem rolling up your own sleeves to help get the job done.
- You’re a capable and functional user of Microsoft Office products (Excel formulas and PPT designs – you know all the tricks). And new technology? You’re fearless, you’ll try anything.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, PR, journalism or enough enthusiasm and relevant skills to make us forget that you don’t.
- All while being extremely personable; you can lead, and also kickback and have fun.
And in exchange, what do we offer?
- An exciting, growing, and dynamic international working sphere, where you’ll learn from, and teach, other marketing and communications experts working with international B2B clients across various industries.
- Your choice – self-employed or full-time employee contract, we’re flexible as long as you get the job done. The full-time position comes with competitive salary, benefits, bonus and flexible work options.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest and most dynamic companies (our clients rock!)
- An inspiring, fun and flexible working environment and the chance to work with the best team in the world. Yeah, we said it.
AN INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE
We celebrate and endeavor to provide an inclusive workplace where every employee feels heard and valued and is empowered by our innate differences, as well as by the ways in which we are similar. We believe that a more diverse environment is the cornerstone of creative and innovative thinking. It is through freedom of thought and expression that ideas flourish – and it is this philosophy that contributes to the success of our clients.