- Do you speak/read/write in superb English?
- Are you an expert at crafting stories in all formats?
- Do you know how to create informative and engaging content for both internal and external communication purposes, tailored to specific target audiences?
- Do you know your digital channels and mediums like the back of your hand?
- Are you proactive and curious? Do you relish working independently?
- Are you also a team player who loves bouncing ideas around with creatives?
- Do you not mind getting your hands dirty, and supporting creatives in delivering engaging content in a variety of formats?
- Are you people-minded, always keen to create and foster a welcoming environment for you and your colleagues?
- Do you live within a reasonable commuting distance of our offices in Ghent, Belgium?
Then apply to work with us at Mach Media!
How can you reach out?
Do you think you’ve got the strategic and execution capabilities to be the content manager for us?
Then please send your CV and a cover letter with your recent salary history to:
Looking forward to receiving your application!
Mach Media is a full service marketing and communications agency. We inspire today’s executives to be tomorrow’s stars by helping deliver memorable and powerful communications to drive business forward.
We work closely with the executive teams of multinational companies in the life sciences and healthcare, chemicals, and food & beverage industries.
Mach Media is a company that truly, truly C.A.R.E.S., meaning, our team is composed of people who are:
Customer-Centric, Accountable, Reliable, Essential, Solution-Oriented
Do these values resonate with you? Then we’d like to meet you.
What does a content manager do?
- Writes clear, accurate and persuasive copy for various formats, including blogs, articles, social media posts, podcasts, ads, website copy, newsletters, white papers, and scripts.
- Is a strong storyteller, adept at applying creative and original thinking to business problems, and able to present those ideas effectively during pitches and client meetings.
- Develops, implements, and measures content marketing strategies that meet our clients’ needs and growth.
- Is a natural leader who manages the creation and dissemination of impactful content in collaboration with our creative and digital teams.
- Knows how to effectively promote content organically via the right channels to help our client’s brands build community and inspire loyalty.
- Ensures all content we create is inclusive, accessible, and search engine optimized (SEO).
- Keeps up to date with current digital and content trends and is not afraid to test run newest digital content creation tools.
- Has strong creative and strategic insight to provide insightful recommendations for improving commercial and campaign performance and supports account directors when pitching for new business with existing and potential clients.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills when articulating ideas to colleagues and clients.
Who do we hope you are?
- You have at least 4 years of relevant communications and marketing experience. Excellent writing skills, inbound marketing, and agency experience are a must (preferably 2 years in a similar role).
- You speak and write English fluently and have no problem expressing yourself in different tones for different audiences.
- Digital marketing strategies (inbound marketing, lead generation, email marketing, SEO, etc.) — you know those in your sleep.
- You’re capable and able to give direction to and work with colleagues, follow up, and deliver.
- You’re a capable and functional user of Microsoft Office products and content creation tools such as Canva. And new technology? You’re fearless, you’ll try anything.
- You are customer-focused and always put our clients first.
- You have a discerning eye for even the minutest details.
- All while being extremely personable; you can lead, kick back and have fun.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as marketing, PR, journalism or English, or enough enthusiasm (and relevant experience.) to make us forget that you don’t.
And in exchange, what do we offer?
- An exciting, growing, and dynamic international working sphere, where you’ll learn from, and teach, other marketing and communications experts working with international B2B clients across various industries.
- Your choice – self-employed or full-time employee contract, we’re flexible as long as you get the job done. The full-time position comes with a competitive salary, benefits, bonus and flexible work options.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest and most dynamic companies (our clients rock!)
- An inspiring, fun and flexible working environment and the chance to work with the best team in the world. Yeah, we said it.
AN INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE
We celebrate and endeavor to provide an inclusive workplace where every employee feels heard and valued and is empowered by our innate differences, as well as by the ways in which we are similar. We believe that a more diverse environment is the cornerstone of creative and innovative thinking. It is through freedom of thought and expression that ideas flourish – and it is this philosophy that contributes to the success of our clients.