Senior Account Manager (Ghent, BE)
Are you an enthusiastic and professional marketer with at least 5 years of relevant communications and marketing experience?
Can you speak/read/write in superb English?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where your creativity, proactivity and ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively can be rewarded?
Can you interact professionally with clients and colleagues, lead with decisiveness, and manage accounts to deliver results?
Does the creation of engaging content come naturally to you, whether email marketing copy, landing pages or a social media campaign?
Do people say you are detail-oriented, uber-organized and an amazing multi-tasker?
Are you looking for the next challenging rung on your career ladder?
Do you live within a reasonable commuting distance of our offices in Ghent, Belgium?
Then apply to work with us at Mach Media!
Wait, Mach Media?
Mach Media is a full-service marketing and communications agency with offices in Europe and the US.
We inspire today’s executives to be tomorrow’s rock stars by helping deliver memorable and impactful communications to drive business forward.
We work closely with executive teams of global companies to solve their business challenges by creating inspired communications that make good companies GREAT!
Mach Media is a company that truly, truly C.A.R.E.S., meaning, our team is composed of people who are:
Customer-Centric, Accountable, Reliable, Essential, Solution-Oriented
Do these values resonate with you? Then we’d like to meet you.
What does a senior account manager do?
- Support EU and US client account teams on projects and by helping to grow accounts.
- A lot of writing and content creation: client Intranets and newsletters, social media, marketing campaigns, web and e-marketing, video scripts, client presentations and reports, case studies, press releases, white papers and more.
- Deliver digital content that stands out as engaging and thoughtful, all based on your deep expertise as a multichannel communicator.
- Face the client and manage the account, all with a comfortable smile.
- Problem solve and seek solutions for optimal project delivery whether with internal team members or suppliers.
- Quality control with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Create and manage the execution of marketing communications plans and editorial calendars.
- Work as part of a team to develop effective social media campaigns and strategies that align with and support the overall marketing strategy.
- Execute social media campaigns autonomously or as part of a team.
- Comfortably work with digital marketing tools, such as Canva, Sprout Social, WordPress, and MailChimp.
- Develop accurate project plans and budgets for current clients and prospects, and keep all deliverables on track and on budget.
- Track client programs and campaigns, report on KPIs, results and effort.
- Support business development needs of the agency: preparation for pitches and proposals, business development research and related; help grow current accounts.
- Stay abreast of new trends, technologies, tools and apps, to grow professionally and support client accounts.
- Help develop and execute effective lead generation tactics for clients.
- Minimal travel (10-20% per year) post-COVID
What traits and strengths do we seek in you?
- At least 5 years of relevant communications and marketing experience supporting clients and their needs. Bonus if you’ve worked in an agency!
- A whiz in English – do you speak it? Can you write it? Cause you’ll need it – to write in different tones for different audiences: social media, marketing copy, or a journalistic white paper. All at a professional, near-native-speaker level.
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to manage a full project to completion, end-to-end.
- Very strong writing skills, for multiple formats: website copy, email marketing, client newsletters, byline articles, presentations, internal publications and related.
- Capable and able to work with colleagues, take direction, follow up and deliver.
- Strong user of Microsoft Office and you can create executive presentations and reports, to show ROI and value.
- Able to juggle projects and prioritize like a champion.
- You never forget that our rock star clients come first!
- Sweat the small stuff, see and correct the details.
- All while being personable; you can still have fun.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, journalism or enough enthusiasm (and relevant background) to make us forget that you don’t.
What else would we love?
- A multilingual speaker – French and/or Dutch or other languages.
- Experience with enterprise software/platforms (SharePoint, CRM systems, etc.).
- A digital whiz — social media tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social), monitoring and metrics (Google Analytics), CMS (esp. WordPress) And more!
And in exchange, what do we offer?
- An exciting, fast-paced environment, where you’ll learn from, and teach, other marketing experts working with international clients.
- Career growth in an exciting, fast-paced environment where you will be doing a lot of different, dynamic work supporting consultants on accounts.
- The opportunity to work on international accounts across many industries.
- A lot of autonomy.
- A full-time position with competitive salary, benefits and bonus.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest and most interesting companies (did we mention that our clients rock?)
- An inspiring, fun and flexible working environment and the chance to work with the best team in the world. Yeah, we said it.
- A brand new office location in Ghent, Belgium.
How can you reach out?
Do you think you’re the senior account manager for us? Then please send your resume and a non-boring cover letter to Roxane Van Maldegem: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions must be received by email, with both a cover letter and CV to be considered (after all, we need to get to know you!)
We look forward to receiving your application!
Mach Media is committed to creating a culture that values and rewards diversity: genders, cultural background, ages, races, beliefs, sexual orientations and other unique abilities. We celebrate and endeavor to provide a workplace where every employee feels empowered by our innate differences, as well as the ways in which we are similar.
Mach Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.