Mach Media is looking for an outstanding DIGITAL STRATEGIST (Ghent, BE)
Are you a driven person with a firm grasp of the various digital touch points a potential B2B customer interacts with every day? Can you help steer our clients’ digital narratives and drive highly effective digital campaigns?
Do you consider yourself to be both analytical and creative enough to translate all that information into marketing strategy?
If you live in or around Ghent, Belgium and are ready to take on a rewarding position at a fast-growing, international agency that can contribute to your long-term career growth…then we have a match!
Wait, Mach Media?
Mach Media is a full-service marketing and communications agency with offices in Europe and the US.
We inspire today’s executives to be tomorrow’s rock stars by helping deliver memorable and powerful communications to drive business forward.
We work closely with executive teams of global companies to solve their business challenges by creating inspired communications that make good companies GREAT!
Mach Media is a company that truly, truly C.A.R.E.S., meaning, our team is composed of people who are:
Customer-Centric, Accountable, Reliable, Essential, Solution-Oriented
Do these values resonate with you? Then we’d like to meet you.
What does a Digital Strategist at Mach Media do?
- Research the latest tools, technologies and interactive trends, and share those findings regularly with colleagues and clients.
- Create integrated, pragmatic and cost effective digital strategies, spanning social media and online events to CRM integration and marketing automation.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Engage with clients, sales teams, and management.
- Drive value for our clients’ organizations.
What traits and strengths do we seek in you?
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Firm grasp of current and emerging digital tools and how to apply them in creative internal and external marcomms campaigns.
- Understanding of and experience in implementing inbound marketing principles and a thorough understanding of digital touch points for both internal and external communications.
- Experience working in B2B markets.
- Deadline driven.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate with another of our Digital Strategists to source and cultivate a team of external resources capable with supporting execution (developers, HTML, etc).
- Previous experience working in an agency environment is a huge plus.
- Bonus if you are a multilingual speaker – French and/or Dutch or other languages.
And in exchange, what do we offer?
- An exciting, fast-paced, international environment, where you’ll learn from, and have the opportunity to coach, other marketing experts.
- Your choice – self-employed or full-time employee contract, we’re flexible as long as you get the job done.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest and most dynamic companies (our clients rock!)
- An inspiring, fun and flexible working environment and the chance to work with the best team in the world. Yeah, we said it.
Is where you are located important?
- While we are all for a hybrid working model, office culture is important to maintaining a strong team spirit. Therefore, we ask that you apply only if you live in Belgium, and better yet, within reasonable commuting distance of our offices in Ghent.
How can you reach out?
Do you think you’re the Digital Strategist for us? Then please send your CV and a non-boring cover letter including your recent salary history to Roxane Van Maldegem: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be received by email, with both a cover letter and CV to be considered (after all, we need to get to know you!).
Looking forward to receiving your applications!
MACH MEDIA MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Mach Media is committed to creating a culture that values diversity and promotes equality. Our diverse team is part of our strength. We welcome self-expression and differences in gender, cultural background, age, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation and other unique abilities.
We celebrate and endeavor to provide an inclusive workplace where every employee feels heard and valued and is empowered by our innate differences, as well as by the ways in which we are similar. We believe that a more diverse environment is the cornerstone of creative and innovative thinking. It is through freedom of thought and expression that ideas flourish – and it is this philosophy that contributes to the success of our clients.
Mach Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mach Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.