Mach Media is looking for an outstanding DIGITAL-SAVVY CONSULTANT (Ghent, BE)
Do you live for results, relish working independently, and speak/read/write in superb English?
Do you have a firm grasp of the various digital touch points a potential B2B customer interacts with every day, and can you help steer our clients’ digital narratives in support of communications campaigns?
Can you juggle internal communications and change management, and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to manage strategy through to execution?
Do you live within a reasonable commuting area of our offices in Ghent, Belgium?
Then apply to work with us at Mach Media!
Wait, who’s Mach Media?
Mach Media is a full-service marketing and communications agency with offices in Europe and the US. We inspire today’s executives to be tomorrow’s rock stars by helping deliver memorable and powerful communications to drive business forward.
We work closely with executive teams of global companies to solve their business challenges by creating inspired communications that make good companies GREAT!
Mach Media is a company that truly, truly C.A.R.E.S., meaning, our team is composed of people who are:
Customer-Centric, Accountable, Reliable, Essential, Solution-Oriented
Do these values resonate with you? Then we’d like to meet you.
What does a hands-on, digital-savvy consultant do?
- Grows existing clients to meet or exceed defined targets.
- Knows all there is to know about the clients’ businesses, products or services, the markets and their customers.
- Works closely with the Digital Strategist, strategically communicating with the clients at a business level, and creates integrated, pragmatic and cost-effective strategies, spanning social media and online events to CRM integration and marketing automation.
- Researches the latest tools, technologies and interactive trends, and shares those findings regularly with colleagues and clients.
- Assists clients in solving communication, branding or digital marketing problems and maps out how digital and Inbound Marketing approaches/strategies can be leveraged or optimized for business results.
- Writes winning offers and prepares crystal-clear project briefs for colleagues.
- Acts as the client liaison for Mach Media.
- Oversees the account team, and ensures that every deliverable is completed on time, on budget and to the highest quality.
- Is a mentor to the account team to help grow their skillsets, experience and confidence, in order to elevate our work for clients and by extension our agency.
Who do we hope you are?
- You’re a translator—naturally and strategically able to bring business insights and approaches into the digital world. You thrive in both business and digital spaces.
- You have a winning record of leading digital marketing/communications campaigns from strategy to execution to supporting business needs.
- You’re familiar with the life sciences sector (a bonus), and, have experience with internal communications and change management initiatives.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in Marketing/Comms, and at least 2 of those in an agency (a must have), working in: digital marketing, corporate branding, internal communications, corporate communications and/or change management to support clients.
- You understand while there’s great work ahead, it’s not going to get done by itself. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to get it done.
- You have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ensuring you are able to advise and liaise with senior executives (including C-Suite level).
- You are confident enough to sell, are comfortable negotiating, and always think strategically.
- Digital marketing strategies (inbound marketing, lead generation, email marketing, etc.)—you know those in your sleep.
- You’re a capable and functional user of Microsoft Office products (Excel formulas and PPT designs – you know all the tricks). And new technology? You’re fearless, you’ll try anything.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a related field, or enough relevant background and experience to make us forget that you don’t…
What else would we love?
- A multilingual professional – French and/or Dutch, or other languages are a bonus.
- A networker, who has an existing network of prospects, preferably in the life sciences sector.
And in exchange, what do we offer?
- An exciting, fast-paced, international environment, where you’ll learn from, and have the opportunity to coach, other marketing experts.
- Your choice – self-employed or full-time employee contract, we’re flexible as long as you get the job done.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest and most dynamic companies (our clients rock!)
- An inspiring, fun and flexible working environment and the chance to work with the best team in the world. Yeah, we said it.
How can you reach out?
Do you think you’re the consultant for us? Then please send your CV and a non-boring cover letter including your recent salary history to Roxane Van Maldegem: email@example.com. Submissions must be received by email, with both a cover letter and CV to be considered (after all, we need to get to know you!).
Looking forward to receiving your applications!
MACH MEDIA MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Mach Media is committed to creating a culture that values diversity and promotes equality. Our diverse team is part of our strength. We welcome self-expression and differences in gender, cultural background, age, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation and other unique abilities.
We celebrate and endeavor to provide an inclusive workplace where every employee feels heard and valued and is empowered by our innate differences, as well as by the ways in which we are similar. We believe that a more diverse environment is the cornerstone of creative and innovative thinking. It is through freedom of thought and expression that ideas flourish – and it is this philosophy that contributes to the success of our clients.
Mach Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mach Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.