Creative Comms Consultant (Ghent, BE)
Do you live for results, relish working independently, and speak/read/write in superb English?
Do you have experience working in life sciences?
Can you juggle internal communications and change management, all while working independently, like the superhero that you are?
Are you people-minded, do you create a welcoming environment for you and your colleagues?
Do you live within a reasonable commuting area of our offices in Ghent, Belgium?
Then apply to work with us at Mach Media!
Wait, Mach Media?
Mach Media is a full-service marketing and communications agency with offices in Europe and the US. We inspire today’s executives to be tomorrow’s rock stars by helping deliver memorable and powerful communications to drive business forward.
We work closely with executive teams of global companies to solve their business challenges by creating inspired communications that make good companies GREAT!
Mach Media is a company that truly, truly C.A.R.E.S., meaning, our team is composed of people who are:
Customer-Centric, Accountable, Reliable, Essential, Solution-Oriented
Do these values resonate with you? Then we’d like to meet you.
What does a knowledgeable and creative communications consultant do?
- Grow existing clients to meet or exceed defined targets.
- Knows all there is to know about the clients’ businesses, products or services, the markets and their customers.
- Assists clients in solving communication, branding or marketing problems.
- Writes winning offers and prepares crystal-clear project briefs for colleagues.
- Acts as the client liaison for Mach Media.
- Oversees the account team, and ensures that every deliverable is completed on time, on budget and to the highest quality.
Who do we hope you are?
- You have a winning record of leading digital marketing/communications campaigns from strategy to execution to support business needs.
- You know (and love!) the life sciences sector, and, have experience with internal communications and change management initiatives.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in corporate branding, internal communications, corporate communications and/or change management to support clients. Bonus if you’ve worked in an agency!
- You’re capable and able to advise and liaise with senior executives (including C-Suite level).
- You are confident enough to sell, are comfortable negotiating, and always think strategically.
- You’re a capable and functional user of Microsoft Office products (Excel formulas and PPT designs – you know all the tricks). And new technology? You’re fearless, you’ll try anything.
- All while being personable; you can lead, and also kickback and have fun.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, journalism or enough enthusiasm (and relevant background) to make us forget that you don’t.
- English – do you speak it? Can you write it? Cause you’ll need it. All at an outstanding professional level.
What else would we love?
- A multilingual professional – French and/or Dutch, or other languages are a bonus.
- A networker, who has an existing network of prospects, preferably in the life sciences sector.
And in exchange, what do we offer?
- An exciting, fast-paced environment, where you’ll learn from, and teach, other marketing experts working with international clients.
- Your choice – self-employed or full-time employee contract, we’re flexible as long as you get the job done.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest and most interesting companies (our clients rock!)
- An inspiring, fun and flexible working environment and the chance to work with the best team in the world. Yeah, we said it.
How can you reach out?
Do you think you’re the knowledgeable and creative communications consultant for us? Then please send your CV, some samples of your work, and a non-boring cover letter with recent salary history to Kelly Lataire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions must be received by email, with both a cover letter and CV to be considered (after all, we need to get to know you!)
Looking forward to receiving your applications!
Mach Media is committed to creating a culture that values and rewards diversity: genders, cultural background, ages, races, beliefs, sexual orientations and other unique abilities. We celebrate and endeavor to provide a workplace where every employee feels empowered by our innate differences, as well as the ways in which we are similar.
Mach Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.