Do you believe the pen can be mightier than the sword?
Have you ever replied to a text that said, “Your great!” with “*You’re”?
Are you the kind of person who shares punctuation memes?
Can you pepper keywords throughout a web page to ensure SEO results?
Can you transform dry, technical information into compelling thought leadership content?
Do you feel a certain way about the Oxford comma?
Can you write social media posts as savage as those of Wendy’s?
Can you comfortably switch between UK and US spelling?
Does the thought of getting a press release approved after the first draft make you smile?
Are you proactive and curious? Do you relish working independently as well as collaboratively?
Then apply to work with us at Mach Media!
Wait, Mach Media?
Mach Media is a full-service marketing and communications agency with offices in Europe and the US.
We inspire today’s executives to be tomorrow’s rock stars by helping deliver memorable and powerful communications to support businesses seeking growth.
We work closely with executive teams of global companies to solve their business challenges by creating inspired communications that make good companies GREAT!
Mach Media is a company that truly, truly C.A.R.E.S., meaning, our team is composed of people who are:
Customer-Centric, Accountable, Reliable, Essential, Solution-Oriented
Do these values resonate with you? Then we’d like to meet you.
What does a copywriter do?
- Support US and European colleagues by bringing a creative and strategic eye to content development
- Write clear, compelling and grammatically correct copy for articles, social media, websites, newsletters, collateral, ads, video scripts and more
- Interpret and adapt creative briefs into imaginative content concepts
- Create, maintain and execute an effective content schedule
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice
- Turn complex and dry topics into engaging, comprehensible content
- Draft persuasive calls-to-action and subject lines to increase lead generation
- Edit and proofread copy written by colleagues and clients
- Engage with strategic content projects like content audits, content optimization and A/B testing
What traits and strengths do we seek in you?
- 2 to 5 years of experience in marketing writing and editing. Bonus if you’ve worked in an agency!
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Precise attention to detail: Eagle-eye ability to detect content mistakes, whether spelling, grammatical, or formatting, or noticing that a client’s name is misspelled or a phone number is incorrect
- Understand the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms
- Understanding of SEO concepts for copywriting (metadata, keywords)
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides
- You are interested in editing and writing content for B2B marketing and learning the ins and outs of many different industries
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, PR, journalism or enough enthusiasm (and relevant skills) to make us forget that you don’t
What else would we love?
- Digitally savvy with knowledge of digital marketing concepts and tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Ability to juggle projects and prioritize like a champion
- You never forget that our rock star clients come first!
And in exchange, what do we offer?
- A supportive environment, where you’ll learn from, and teach, other marketing experts working with international clients across many industries.
- An inspiring, fun and creative workplace and the chance to work with the best team in the world. Yeah, we said it.
How can you reach out?
Do you think you’re the Copywriter for us? Then please send your resume and writing samples to Tiffany Deans: email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
MACH MEDIA MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Mach Media is committed to creating a culture that values diversity and promotes equality. Our diverse team is part of our strength. We welcome self-expression and differences in gender, cultural background, age, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation and other unique abilities.
We celebrate and endeavor to provide an inclusive workplace where every employee feels heard and valued and is empowered by our innate differences, as well as by the ways in which we are similar. We believe that a more diverse environment is the cornerstone of creative and innovative thinking. It is through freedom of thought and expression that ideas flourish – and it is this philosophy that contributes to the success of our clients.
Mach Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mach Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.