Awesome Account Manager (Ghent, BE)
Are you an enthusiastic and professional marketer with 3-4 years of relevant communications and marketing experience?
Can you speak/read/write in superb English?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where your creativity, proactivity and ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively can be rewarded?
Can you execute a wide range of communications programs (marketing, internal communications, social media, PR, lead generation, etc.)?
Can you talk to clients and manage accounts to deliver results?
Are you proactive and curious? Do you relish working independently?
Do you live within a reasonable commuting distance of our offices in Ghent, Belgium?
Then apply to work with us at Mach Media!
Wait, Mach Media?
Mach Media is a full-service marketing and communications agency with offices in Europe and the US. We inspire today’s executives to be tomorrow’s rock stars by helping deliver memorable and powerful communications to drive business forward.
We work closely with executive teams of global companies to solve their business challenges by creating inspired communications that make good companies GREAT!
Mach Media is a company that truly, truly C.A.R.E.S., meaning, our team is composed of people who are:
Customer-Centric, Accountable, Reliable, Essential, Solution-Oriented
Do these values resonate with you? Then we’d like to meet you.
What does an account manager do?
- Support EU client account teams, on projects and helping to grow accounts.
- Create content: copywriting support for newsletters, social media, marketing campaigns, web and e-marketing, video scripts, client presentations and reports, case studies, press releases, white papers and more.
- Deliver digital content that’s engaging and thoughtful, all based on your expert understanding of English.
- Face the client, manage the account, all with a comfortable smile.
- Track client programs and campaigns, report on KPIs, results and effort.
- Stay abreast of new trends, technologies, tools and apps, to explore and support clients.
- Develop accurate project plans and budgets for current clients and prospects, and keep all deliverables on track and on budget.
- Collaborate to create marketing communications plans and editorial calendars.
- Help develop and execute effective lead generation tactics for clients.
- Seek ways to generate positive media coverage and relationships for clients.
Who do we hope you are?
- You have at least 3-4 years of relevant communications and marketing experience supporting clients and their needs. Previous agency experience is a must!
- You’re capable and able to work with colleagues, take direction, follow up, and deliver.
- You’re a capable and functional user of Microsoft Office and you can create executive presentations, and reports to show ROI and value.
- You never forget that our rock star clients come first!
- Sweat the small stuff, see and correct the details.
- All while being personable, you can still have fun.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, journalism or enough enthusiasm (and relevant background) to make us forget that you don’t.
- English – do you speak it? Can you write it? Cause you’ll need it – to write in different tones for different audiences: social media, marketing copy, or a journalistic white paper. All at a professional level.
And in exchange, what do we offer?
- An exciting, fast-paced environment, where you’ll learn from, and teach, other marketing experts working with international clients.
- Career growth in an exciting, fast-paced environment where you will be doing a lot of different, dynamic work supporting consultants to lead accounts.
- The opportunity to work on international accounts across many industries.
- A lot of autonomy.
- A full-time position with a competitive salary, benefits and bonus.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest and most interesting companies (our clients rock!)
- An inspiring, fun and flexible working environment and the chance to work with the best team in the world. Yeah, we said it.
How can you reach out?
Do you think you’ve got the strategic and execution capabilities to be the account manager for us? Then please send your CV and a cover letter with recent salary history to Roxane Van Maldegem: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to receiving your applications!
Mach Media makes a difference
Mach Media is committed to creating a culture that values diversity and promotes equality. Our diverse team is part of our strength. We welcome self-expression and differences in gender, cultural background, age, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation and other unique abilities.
We celebrate and endeavor to provide an inclusive workplace where every employee feels heard and valued and is empowered by our innate differences, as well as by the ways in which we are similar. We believe that a more diverse environment is the cornerstone of creative and innovative thinking. It is through freedom of thought and expression that ideas flourish – and it is this philosophy that contributes to the success of our clients.
Mach Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mach Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.