Mach Media is looking for an Account Executive (Ghent, BE)
Are you an enthusiastic and professional marketeer with +1 years of experience?
Are you a content guru who has a passion for creating dynamic marcomms deliverables and gets the point across clearly, whether speaking, writing or visually in superb English?
Do you want a challenging environment to grow your career, where your curiosity and creativity can be rewarded?
Do you see yourself supporting a team to execute upon a wide range of effective communications programs (marketing, social media, video, PR, lead generation, etc.)?
Do you relish working independently as well as collaboratively?
If you shouted YES!!!! to all of the above, and you live within a reasonable commuting distance of our offices in Ghent, Belgium, then apply to work with us at Mach Media!
Wait, Mach Media?
Mach Media is a full-service marketing and communications agency with offices in Europe and the US. We inspire today’s executives to be tomorrow’s rock stars by helping deliver memorable and powerful communications to drive business forward.
We work closely with executive teams of global companies to solve their business challenges by creating inspired communications that make good companies GREAT!
Mach Media is a company that truly, truly C.A.R.E.S., meaning, our team is composed of people who are:
Customer-Centric, Accountable, Reliable, Essential, Solution-Oriented
Do these values resonate with you? Then we’d like to meet you.
What does an account executive do?
- Supports European and US colleagues by ensuring smooth running of projects and accounts.
- Creates dynamic content for social media, marketing campaigns, web, video scripts, client presentations and reports, case studies, press releases, white papers and more.
- Comfortably copywrites and works with graphics, visuals, CMS systems (especially WordPress), video and with digital marketing tools such as Canva, Sprout Social, WordPress, MailChimp, Sway and Stripo.
- Creates marketing communications/PR plans and editorial calendars.
- Develops and executes client and agency social media calendars and outreach. Formulate engaging new ways to use social media with clients.
- Supports account teams to develop and execute effective social media campaigns and strategies that align with and support the overall marketing strategy.
- Supports business development needs of the agency: preparation for pitches and proposals, business development research and related.
- Supports Account Managers to develop accurate project plans and budgets for current clients and prospects, and helps to keep all deliverables on track and on budget.
- Quality controls with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Problem solves and proactively seeks solutions for optimal project delivery whether with internal team members or suppliers.
- Researches and informs team of new trends, technologies, tools and apps, to support client accounts.
Who do we hope you are?
- You have at least 1-2 years of relevant communications and marketing experience supporting clients and their needs. Bonus if you’ve worked in an agency!
- A whiz in English – do you speak it? Can you write it? Cause you’ll need it – to write in different tones for different audiences: social media posts, website copy, email marketing, client newsletters, articles, presentations, internal publication, or a journalistic white paper. All at a professional, near-native-speaker level.
- You are curious to a fault, detail-oriented, extremely organized, able to work resiliently in a deadline-driven environment, and an efficient time manager.
- Capable and able to work with colleagues, take direction, follow up and deliver.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and prioritize like a champion.
- You never forget that our rock star clients come first!
- You are open to feedback, and willing to learn and grow.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, communications, journalism or enough enthusiasm and relevant skills to make us forget that you don’t.
What else would we love?
- A multilingual speaker – French and/or Dutch or other languages.
- Experience with enterprise software/platforms (SharePoint, CRM systems, etc.).
- A digital whiz and/or ability to learn-on-the-fly: Microsoft Suite (SWAY and SharePoint), social media tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social), monitoring and metrics (Google Analytics), CMS (esp. WordPress) And more!
And in exchange, what do we offer?
- A supportive environment, where you’ll learn from, and teach, other marketing and communication experts working with international B2B clients across various industries.
- Career growth in an exciting, fast-paced environment where you will be doing a lot of different, dynamic work supporting consultants on international accounts.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest and most interesting companies (did we mention that our clients rock?)
- A hybrid working model.
- A full-time position with competitive salary, benefits, bonus and flexible work options.
- An inspiring and creative work environment and the chance to work with a fun international team.
- A brand new office location in Ghent, Belgium.
How can you reach out?
Do you think you’re the Account Executive for us? Then please send your resume and either a cover letter plus work samples or other forms of creative introduction (include recent salary history in either document) to Roxane Van Maldegem: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
Mach Media makes a difference
Mach Media is committed to creating a culture that values diversity and promotes equality. Our diverse team is part of our strength. We welcome self-expression and differences in gender, cultural background, age, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation and other unique abilities.
We celebrate and endeavor to provide an inclusive workplace where every employee feels heard and valued and is empowered by our innate differences, as well as by the ways in which we are similar. We believe that a more diverse environment is the cornerstone of creative and innovative thinking. It is through freedom of thought and expression that ideas flourish – and it is this philosophy that contributes to the success of our clients.
Mach Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mach Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.