Account Manager (Orlando, FL)
Can you contribute to a wide range of B2B Marketing and Internal Communications programs with creative ideas and strong organizational skills?
Do you thrive thrive in an environment where your creativity, proactivity and ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively can be rewarded?
Can you execute a wide range of communications programs (marketing, internal communications, social media, PR, lead generation, etc.)?
Does the creation of engaging content come naturally to you, whether email marketing copy, landing pages or a social media campaign?
Are you proactive and curious?
Are you comfortable engaging with clients and colleagues to discuss how good marketing campaigns can become even better?
Are you looking for a rewarding position at a fast-growing, international agency that can contribute to your long-term career growth?
Then apply to work with us at Mach Media!
Wait, Mach Media?
Mach Media is a full-service marketing and communications agency with offices in Europe and the US. We inspire today’s executives to be tomorrow’s rock stars by helping deliver memorable and powerful communications to drive business forward.
We work closely with executive teams of global companies to solve their business challenges by creating inspired communications that make good companies GREAT!
Mach Media is a company that truly, truly C.A.R.E.S., meaning, our team is composed of people who are:
Customer-Centric, Accountable, Reliable, Essential, Solution-Oriented
Do these values resonate with you? Then we’d like to meet you.
What does an account manager do?
- Manage multiple client accounts independently and work closely with the account team.
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients and get to know their business.
- Anticipate client needs and take a strategic view on their big picture.
- Identify and generate opportunities to grow accounts.
- Write crystal clear creative briefs.
- Organize, facilitate and follow up on client calls with structured agendas and actionable meeting minutes.
- Develop accurate project plans and budgets for current clients and prospects, and keep all deliverables on track and on budget.
- Create and manage the execution of marketing communications plans and editorial calendars.
- Work with the account team to develop and execute effective multichannel campaigns and communication strategies that align with and support a client’s overall marketing strategy.
- Quality control with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Problem solve and seek solutions for optimal project delivery whether with internal team members or suppliers.
- Track client programs and campaigns, report on KPIs, results and effort.
- Stay abreast of new trends, technologies, tools and apps, to grow professionally and support client accounts.
- Effectively present, sell, and defend agency work and proposals to clients
Who do we hope you are?
- You have 3-5 years of relevant communications and marketing experience supporting clients and their needs. Previous agency experience is a must!
- You have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You are a diplomat who loves working with people and engaging in conversation, and are able to handle difficult client conversations with poise and optimism. You are able to balance the needs of the client with the agency’s bottom line.
- You are detail-oriented, extremely organized, able to work resiliently in a deadline-driven environment, and an efficient time manager.
- You are able to juggle projects and prioritize like a champion.
- You have strong writing skills for multiple formats: website copy, email marketing, client newsletters, articles, social media posts, etc.
- You have experience with digital and inbound marketing
- You are open to feedback, and willing to learn and grow.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, communications, journalism or enough enthusiasm and relevant skills to make us forget that you don’t.
What else would we love?
- You’re familiar with the life sciences or fintech sectors (a bonus).
- Experience with business development and agency pitching.
- A digital whiz — Microsoft Office suite, social media tools, monitoring and metrics (Google Analytics), CMS (esp. WordPress), enterprise software/platforms (SharePoint, CRM systems), etc.
- Mastery of a language besides English.
And in exchange, what do we offer?
- A supportive environment, where you’ll learn from, and teach, other marketing and communications experts working with international B2B clients across various industries.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest and most interesting companies (our clients rock!)
- A full-time position with competitive salary, benefits, bonus and flexible work options.
- The opportunity to travel to our headquarters in Belgium and possibly for client work.
- An inspiring and creative work environment and the chance to work with a fun international team.
How can you reach out?
Do you think you’re the Account Manager for us? Then please send your resume and either a cover letter or other form of creative introduction (include recent salary history in either document) to Tiffany Deans: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide work samples in your application.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Mach Media makes a difference
Mach Media is committed to creating a culture that values diversity and promotes equality. Our diverse team is part of our strength. We welcome self-expression and differences in gender, cultural background, age, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation and other unique abilities.
We celebrate and endeavor to provide an inclusive workplace where every employee feels heard and valued and is empowered by our innate differences, as well as by the ways in which we are similar. We believe that a more diverse environment is the cornerstone of creative and innovative thinking. It is through freedom of thought and expression that ideas flourish – and it is this philosophy that contributes to the success of our clients.
Mach Media, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mach Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.